The Women's Reproductive Health Research Center is committed to develop to a top accredited research center in the north-west of country to move the center toward achieving leadership of applied and fundamental researches that can be used to improve women' health and well-being.
As a first and unique center of research in north-west of Iran in the field of women's health, we are intended to be excellent in the 2015 by providing systematic effective high quality and timely used services in the field of research, education, and clinical care to enhance women's health by active manner to assist the center to achieve these goals by the pursuing approaches :
1. Rendering basic and applied- researches
2. Empowering scientific and academic groups
3. Enhancement community health knowledge
4. Enhancing intra and inter department collegiality in working relations
5. Enhancing national and international collaboration and co-operation
6. Application of research outcomes to improve the quality of community health services